Sawdust briquette machine is also known as wood powder molding machine, according to its raw materials can be divided into wood chips briquette machine, rice husk briquette machine, sawdust briquette machine, etc., the equipment is the main charcoal molding equipment to produce machine-made charcoal.
Raw materials: Sawdust, crop straw (corn stalk, soybean stalk, sorghum stalk, cotton stalk, rape stalk, peanut seedling, sunflower stalk), rice husk, grass, shrub branch, bamboo and wood cutting head, material head, bagasse
Output: 160–320 kg/h
Sawdust briquette charcoal machine
Sawdust briquette machine can crush bamboo, wood, fruit shell, straw (except rice and wheat straw) with less than 12% water content particles and waste materials( ≤5mm in diameter and ≤3mm in diameter) without any binder.
Sawdust briquette machine can crush the loose raw materials into solid bars with central holes (generally 4-angle and hexagonal bars) through a series of processes of the screw propeller, heating ring, forming cylinder and cone sleeve, and through high temperature and high-pressure process, to prepare for the next step of carbonization.
The normal size of the wood rod is 50mm or 48mm hollow rod. The product has the advantages of high density, small size, and good flammability, and can replace firewood and coal burning. General product outer diameter is 50-60mm, the aperture is 15-20mm, hollow hexagonal, octagonal or circular.
sawdust briquette machine – features
- Sawdust briquette machine with reasonable design, reliable quality, simple structure, comprehensive function and labor saving, which has strong applicability, all kinds of materials can easily be molded into the bar.
- The sawdust briquette machine adopts the automatic electronic temperature control system, which can adjust the molding temperature at random and intuitively understands the working state of the equipment. Improved molding rate and working efficiency.
- The screw propeller of the sawdust briquette machine is made of 35cr high-quality steel, and after heat treatment, it has high hardness, toughness and abrasion resistance.
- The forming cylinder of the sawdust briquette machine is made of high wear-resisting steel composite, with high toughness and hardness. Working life is much higher than the products of the same industry.
- The sawdust briquette machine adopts a 15kw motor, which guarantees the stability of the equipment (11kw is the most commonly used motor in the market, and the molding rate is very low, and it is easy to burn out due to overload).
sawdust briquette machine – technical parameters
|Capacity ( kg/h)||160-200||220-260||280-320|
|Motor||15 kW||18.5 kW||22 kW|
|Electric heating power||3*1.5kW||3*1.5kW||3*1.5kW|
How to install and testing the sawdust briquette machine?
In the charcoal production line, sawdust briquette machine is important equipment for making pini-kay(sawdust briquettes) which can also be named as sawdust briquettes or charcoal briquettes. Only the high-quality pini-kay can be further carbonized into charcoal. Therefore, it is vital to master the knowledge of how to install and debug the sawdust briquette machine. The following is useful guidance to help you.
How to install and debug the sawdust briquette machine?
It is not difficult for you to do the installation and debugging if you followed these instructions step by step as below. Do as the instructions told in order so you can ensure the safe production of pini-kay and charcoal.
- Keep the sawdust briquette machine steady in the horizontal direction and tighten all the connection bolts, especially the four bolts of the horizontal fixed molding cylinder, connect the electrical appliances and power lines.
- Check whether or not the bearing parts of the machine has been added lubricating oil, if not, we must carry on the appropriate lubrication.
- Check whether the power supply voltage of the sawdust briquette machine is normal. Make sure the fuselage is well grounded. In addition, it is strictly prohibited that people standing in front of the forming barrel of the machine during the test.
- Make the machine run in the positive and negative directions for 5 minutes respectively under no load, and then observe whether the propeller operates flexibly in the positive and reverse direction and whether there are no obvious abnormal phenomena such as shaft sticking and friction (it is normal if there is slight friction sound). If there is no abnormality, normal production can be carried out. When any abnormality is found in the testing, it shall be stopped immediately to find out the reason, and then the no-load operation shall be carried out after troubleshooting.
- Adjust the temperature control instrument of the sawdust briquette machine to the required temperature (300 ℃ — 380 ℃). When the temperature reaches the preset temperature, then stop heating, and the red indicator on the temperature controller will light up, which indicating the completion of heating.
- Start the forward button of the machine to make the machine run normally and slowly add the materials. Pay attention to not too much feeding at the same time, and observe the extrusion of materials from the molding cylinder. When pini-kay gradually formed, we can do the normal feeding. Until the machine produces a qualified pini-kay product, the test is successful, and then can proceed to normal production operation.
- When the material is extruded normally, we should pay attention to observe the color of pini-kay and check the heating temperature. When pini-kay was light brown, it was normal. When pini kay is black, it shall adjust the temperature gauge and steadily reduced 5 ℃; When pini kay color is too shallow and the equipment is running hard, which is heralding that the temperature is too low, we should be to raise the temperature gauge 5 ℃, until the pini kay color is normal.
- When the temperature is normal, but the materials cannot be extruded, which indicates that the propulsion shaft shall be removed in time. And adjust and repair the angle of the propeller shaft and the clearance between the propeller shaft and the forming cylinder.
- Before the machine is stopped, make the hopper free of materials. And reverse operate the machine for 1 minute immediately after it is stopped to make the raw materials in the molding cylinder exit. Continue to heat for about 20 minutes, so that the residual raw materials in the forming cylinder are completely carbonized, which is convenient for starting the machine next time.
- Stress again that the machine must be well grounded in the working process, so as to ensure safe production.