What is the “spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace”
Spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace(charcoal furnace)which can also be called self-ignition carbonization furnace is important equipment for carbonizing semi-finished products like biomass briquettes(pini kay) into charcoal. This charcoal making machine has the working principle that bamboo and other wood materials or the semi-finished products burn around under the condition of hypoxia and decompose to generate combustible gas, tar, and charcoal. The change process of bamboo and branches materials (including machine-made rods) in the spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace is as follows: ignition spontaneous combustion — heating dehydration — drying — high-temperature decomposition — combustible gas burn on the material surface — intensified decomposition — charcoal + combustible gas + tar.
Four stages of the carbonization process with this charcoal making machine
- Drying stage. Let the whole furnace ignition temperature up to 160 ℃ quickly by burning the branches or coal at the bottom of the carbonization machine, so that the water content of the biomass briquettes or branches will be reduced quickly by depending on the inner heat of the furnace and the heat generated by its inner fuel combustion for evaporation of the carbonizing materials.
- The beginning stage of carbonization. This stage relies mainly on the pini kay itself combustion heat, between the carbonization temperature rise to 160-280 ℃. The wood material or the biomass rods itself will undergo thermal decomposition reaction, in which unstable components such as hemicellulose will undergo decomposition to generate CO2, CO and a small amount of wood acetic acid and other substances.
- Comprehensive carbonization stage. This stage carbonization furnace temperature is 300 ~ 650 ℃, the sharply for thermal decomposition of woodiness material, at the same time to generate a large amount of acetic acid, methanol and wood tar and other liquid products, further rises in blast furnace temperature, eventually the pini kay or the bamboo and branches carbonized into the charcoal briquettes at high temperature.
- Spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace is mainly used in the charcoal production line to produce machine-made charcoal. After the biomass material is crushed by the wood crusher machine, and dried by the rotary dryer and formed by the sawdust briquette machine, the processed sawdust briquettes then will enter the carbonization furnace for further carbonization.
Main advantages of this carbonization furnace
Spontaneous combustion type carbonization furnace using the special carbonization principle, where the rods will generate combustible gas, tar, and carbon decomposition under hypoxia heating. When we put the materials inside the furnace and fire in the ignition holes at the bottom of the furnace, then we can close the door and the ignition holes and make good sealing of them. After 7-8 hours, we can get the final charcoal. The self-ignition carbonization furnace is mainly used in the charcoal production line and can save a lot of fuel during the carbonization process. This charcoal making machine adopts movable steel structure, a roof of an exhaust pipe connected to the tar separator and induced draft fan, which has a unique structure, large effective volume and carbonizing technology is advanced, short cycle, high yield, good environmental protection, long service life, etc.
Raw materials: Rice husk, sawdust, bamboo chip, peanut shell, palm shell, fruit shell, coffee shell, hemp stalk, straw, wood scraps, branches, coconut shell, log, wood block, bark, tobacco stalk, pini kay, etc.
Features of spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace
- No additional heating equipment is required for the spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace. The heat required for the carbonization of machine-made rod in the spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace comes from the spontaneous combustion of the rods themselves (non-flame oxidation) and the oxidation of combustible gas in the furnace, which does not require the heating of electricity, gas, coal and firewood, so no additional heating equipment is required.
- Spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace technology is mature, which has simple, safe and reliable operation so that the workers are easy to master the knowledge. Besides, it has a larger volume comparing with other types of charcoal machine so that it can carbonize more materials once.
- After the carbonization furnace ignition, only need to adjust the air intake can change the temperature of the furnace, to achieve different requirements for the quality of carbon. In the process of operation, as long as master the ignition, adjust the air intake and the skill of fire off. In addition, the spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace is connected with the outside world through a large diameter chimney, which will never cause the safety hazard of excessive pressure due to pipe blockage.
- The charcoal yield of the spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace is high and with good quality. The carbonization rate of the spontaneous combustion type is high, which can reach more than 60%. For the semi-finished pini kay of the same weight, the charcoal burned by the spontaneous combustion type machine-made rod is more than that burned by the dry distillation type.
- Spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace has a long life and low maintenance cost. The vulnerable part of spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace is the blade of the induced draft fan, which is caused by tar corrosion, but its life is more than one year. If the fan is not used, do not have this cost to maintain. As for steel plate of furnace body, because it is an outer layer, have refractory material inside, do not suffer high temperature directly, also do not suffer the erosion of coke oil and gas directly, therefore, oxidation and corrosion have little influence on it.
Spontaneous combustion carbonization furnace technical parameters