Wood Pellet Machine | Pellets Extruder Machine
Wood pellet making machine(wood pellet maker/pelletizer) refers to the compression of low energy density crops, forest waste, sawdust, and waste wood chips into granular fuel with high density, high specific gravity, and hard texture.
The pressed biomass wood pellets have the characteristics of easy ignition, high calorific value, low ash content after combustion, cleanliness, and sanitation, which are widely used in industrial, domestic boilers, and civilian cooking and heating, and is a high-quality fuel that can replace coal.
Brief description of the wood pellet machine
The vertical wood pellet making machine is composed of a pellet machine base, a large reduction gearbox, a bearing room, a feeding hood, a discharging part, a motor, a pressure roller assembly, and a mold. Its structure is compact and the appearance is beautiful. Besides, this wood pellet processing machine is easy to move on the working site.
The electric wood pellet machine uses a direct motor connection. The motor is connected to the reducer shaft through a toothed coupling. After a 90 ° change of direction, the horizontal motor drives the vertical casting hollow transfer spindle. The spindle then drives the roller to roll the inner surface of the mold to complete the pressing process of wood biomass pellets.
The working process of the wood biomass pelletizer machine
When this wood pellet mill is working, raw materials such as biomass powder (can be made by wood crusher) and sawdust fall vertically from the feed opening of the sawdust pellet machine, and the material is continuously and evenly distributed on the surface of the cavity of the mold after the rotation of the pressing wheel (the contact elevation between the roller and the mold).
The powdery material continuously passes through the holes of the mold (holes evenly distributed on the inner surface of the mold) under the rolling of the pressure roller. In this process, the material is subjected to high pressure and high temperature, which results in a series of physical changes or appropriate chemical changes (depending on the material), which promotes the formation of a cylindrical solid body that is continuously elongated.
The biomass cylinder is cut into particles by an internal cutter and discharged from the discharge port. At this point, the pressing process of the wood pellets is completed.
Main features of the wood pellet maker
- Low energy consumption and high output. A set of equipment only needs 80KW power supply, when it produces 1-1.5 tons of material particles, the power consumption is only 80KW, which reduces energy consumption by 10% -20% compared with similar foreign products
- Low labor cost. One set of equipment requires only 2-3 people from production to packaging, two sets of equipment need only 3-4 people, and 3-4 sets of equipment need only 5-6 people, low labor intensity and low investment cost;
- The production process is more environmentally friendly. The internal design of the wood pellet machine has added a dust removal system, which has low noise and no smoke and sewage discharge during the production process;
- High production efficiency. Low wear of the machine during use, simple operation, simple maintenance, and no downtime during maintenance
- Widely applications. The machine occupies a small area and can be applied to both urban and rural areas.
Wood pellet machine maintenance tips
- During the production process of the wood pellet machine, every 2 hours, the manual roller should be used at the end of the main shaft of the machine to fill the pressure roller with No. 2 composite calcium-based grease, 5-6 times each time.
- Before each work, fill the auger and agitating bearing with No. 2 lubricant once.
- Fill molybdenum disulfide lithium-based lubricating grease to the machine's stirring reducer every six months.
- For bearings of auger shaft and agitator shaft, it is necessary to clean and change the oil every two years.
- When the machine is not used for a long time, some non-deteriorating oily materials should be pressed at the end of the work to fill the mold holes. All parts should be cleaned without material residue. The exterior of the machine should be wiped clean and covered with a plastic cover.