The crusher is mainly in the diameter of 20 cm below the branches and other materials, after the crusher blade slices, in the internal machine through hammer pieces into 5 mm below the particles, and then through 5 mm sieve hole from the dust collector outflow, this process is the working process of the crusher.
The internal structure of the crusher is mainly composed of upper body, inner lining plate, crushing tool, hammer, lower body, rotor, fan, discharge pipe, base frame, dust collector and other parts. The unique lining board of the equipment increases the wear resistance of the equipment.
Dust removal equipment more humanized to solve the problem of dust pollution. Workers will not be contaminated by dust when operating, and the finished product will be very clean.
Crusher for charcoal production line :
Raw materials: branches, rice husks, straw, sawdust, bamboo chips, peanut shells, tea seed shells, fruit shells, weeds, wood particles, wood chips and any other types of agricultural and forest waste.
Output: 600-5000 kg/h, can be customized.Get In Touch
The crusher adopts blade cutting and high-speed airflow impact, and integrates collision crushing with two functions, and can complete the material sorting and processing at the same time. In the process of blade cutting and crushing, the rotor generates high-speed airflow, which rotates along the cutting direction of the blade, and materials accelerate in the airflow and repeatedly impact each other to achieve double crushing, which can improve the crushing rate of materials. The crusher is driven by the motor spindle high-speed operation, so that the mechanical energy of the crushed material has a high intensity of impact force, compression force, cutting force, friction. There are two kinds of large crusher: pulley drive and direct drive. The feeding method is divided into two ways of horizontal and inclination, and the discharging method is also divided into two ways of upper discharging and lower discharging.
The crusher is widely used in mining, coal, light industry, and charcoal production industries, and is often used in a variety of industrial production lines. In the charcoal production line, the crusher is mainly used to crush branches, wood, straw, and other materials, after the material is crushed, it will then be transported to a series of equipment such as a dryer, sawdust briquette machine and carbonization furnace for charcoal production.
Features of the crusher :
(1) when the crusher is at work, the material can be fully and effectively finely broken in the crushing chamber, with low energy consumption, good crushing effect, and uniform discharge.
- large crusher has less investment, high productivity, good economic benefits, and in the use of the equipment, low noise, no pollution, simple operation, easy maintenance.
- the crushed wood chips have the advantages of small particle size, obvious wood fiber, uniform granules, etc., the whole set of equipment is driven by only one motor, simple structure, compact layout, cheap price, stable work, good quality of wood chips finished products, low processing cost.
（4）the crusher can be used for cutting and crushing fibrous culm-like materials such as bamboo, thatch, corn stalk, sorghum stalk and so on. You can also use chipboard, sawdust board, high-density board scraps and bamboo, and wood processing residual scrap.
（5）reasonable design, reliable manufacturing quality, simple structure, easy operation, small size, small footprint, labor saving, power saving features.
(6) fully automatic control of the electric heating device, can randomly adjust the dry humidity of the material, ensure the stability of the output product, improve the work efficiency.
(7) the main parts of the product use wear-resistant materials, after special treatment, so it can be continuous production, more durable.
Technical parameters :