Continuous Carbonization Furnace is a kind of charcoal machine equipment which can be used for continuous carbonizing and mass production of charcoal. Continuous carbonization furnace can not only directly carbonize straw, rice husk, wood, sawdust, coconut husk and other materials with external dimensions less than or equal to 15 mm, but also can deal with all kinds of waste, such as paper mill waste, wood factory waste, all kinds of plastic and medical waste.
Charcoal carbonized by continuous carbonization furnace can be used for industrial metallurgy, chemical, and pharmaceutical, soil improvement, but also for deodorization operations, waste treatment, water purification, and household harmful gas removal.
Features of Continuous carbonization equipment
- The continuous charcoal furnace can work continuously, and the raw material can enter from the inlet and output from the outlet continuously, which saves the cooling time and production time of charcoal and has high production efficiency and large output.
- Continuity of coking furnace has realized the char gasification, continuous carbonization, intelligent control, automatic collection of tar, wood vinegar liquid and combustible gas cycle synchronization in a variety of functions. It has improved the product quality and has solved the problems of traditional carbonization having low efficiency, high labor intensity, and severe pollution problems realized the reasonable utilization of renewable resources efficiently.
- The continuous carbonizing furnace is mainly used in the charcoal production line of first carbonized and then molded. The carbonized charcoal is further crushed by the charcoal crusher and then enters the wheel grinding machine to mix in the binder for stirring. Then after charcoal briquette machine made into a finished charcoal bar.
Technical parameters of the continuous bio-charcoal furnace
This new-designed continuous carbonizing furnace is in hot sale in Southeast Asian countries like Singapore, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, the Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Iraq and Kuwait and some Africa countries like Sudan, Morocco, Kenya and Uganda and so on. This charcoal machine has a wide usage for turning peanut shells, coconut shells, rice husk, sawdust, and other biomass wastes into high-quality charcoal.
The environment-friendly carbonization furnace is one kind of charcoal machine equipment which can carry on the continuous carbonization and the massive production charcoal. With a large output, this charcoal furnace is widely used in the machine-made charcoal production line, with the use of a series of carbonization machine equipment, such as crusher, dryer, bar making machine to produce high-quality charcoal. In addition, the furnace can directly and continuously carbonize raw materials, save carbonization time, improve carbonization efficiency and charcoal output.
This charcoal furnace can work continuously, and the raw material can enter from the inlet and output from the outlet continuously, which saves the cooling time and production time of charcoal and has high production efficiency and large output. Besides, this new-designed rice husk charcoal machine can save a lot of fuel consumption and manpower costs because this machine can realize the recycling of combustible gas which is produced from the furnace. The production capacity of the continuous carbonization furnace ranges from 300kg/h to 900kg/h. This continuous charcoal making machine can bring you big profits that you can’t imagine.
The video about continuous carbonization furnace
Regular inspection can make continuous carbonization furnace more efficient
For most of the charcoal producers, they will not feel strange of continuous carbonization furnace. Because the continuous type carbonization furnace is widely used in charcoal production. Almost all the agricultural and forestry wastes can be carbonized by this charcoal machine, like sawdust, rice husk, coconut shell, peanut shell, straw stems and so on. Besides, can, tin foil, aluminum foil paper, and other materials can also be carbonized by the continuous carbonization furnace.
Although this charcoal making machine is very practical, if there is no regular shutdown inspection and maintenance in the daily production, the machine’s working efficiency will be reduced and its service life will be affected. Therefore, it is necessary to take an eye on the good maintenance of the continuous carbonization furnace.
How to do the maintenance of the continuous carbonization furnace?
In the charcoal production, according to the need, we sometimes to the charcoal furnace for a short period of downtime inspection and repair. Only regular maintenance and inspection can ensure the efficient operation of the machine and reduce the failure rate. The followings are some instructions for regular inspections of the carbonization furnace.
Short-term downtime check
After the machine is stopped, the whole machine is in a hot state. If the cylinder body is not often rotated, the Central Line of the cylinder body is prone to bending. A rotating cylinder is very important and careful work to ensure that the centerline does not bend. To this end, it is recommended that: In the first half-hour after the stop, turn the cylinder body 1/4 turn every 1-5 minutes; In the first hour after a stop, turn the cylinder body 1/4 turn every 5-10 minutes.
Long-term shutdown and inspection
- After the machine stops, rotate the cylinder body periodically according to the above provisions until it is completely cooled.
- Inspection after shutdown: check all connection bolts for looseness and damage, especially those with the large ring gear. Whether there are cracks in the welds of the cylinder and the backing plate. Whether the lubricating oil at each lubrication point needs to be replaced, cleaned or supplemented. If it needs to be replaced, the remaining oil should be drained, cleaned and refilled with new oil.
Lubrication and cooling
Another important work to maintain the continuous carbonizing machine is to give good lubrication to the moving parts of this charcoal machine, so as to extend the service life of the parts and reduce the repair costs.
Pay attention to the following matters when lubricating the continuous carbonizing machine
1 the lubricating oil and grease shall be used correctly. The substitute product must meet the specified grease performance requirements, and only the oil with high viscosity can replace the oil with low viscosity.
2 check the oil level once per shift. If the oil level is lowered to the lower limit of the oil level indicator scale, it must be immediately filled to the upper limit of the oil level indicator.
3 after a long-term stop, before starting, the oil must be poured on the roller sliding bearing with the oil pot, and then start.
In addition, it is important to note that the maintenance workers should pay attention to the roller bearings of the cooling system. The surface of the roller is cooled by water flowing from the roller seat. The height of the water surface of the water tank can be controlled by turning the PVC pipe. When the downtime is longer or in winter stop, we should release all the cooling water, so as to avoid freezing caused by pipe expansion crack.