The wood powder machine(powder grinder, milling machine) is used for crushing and grinding of light materials, fiber materials, brittle materials, tough materials, and other materials. The fineness of the wood flour processed by this mill can reach 800-1000 mesh, which can solve the vacancy of producing ultra-fine powder on the market. At the same time, it can be divided into two levels in the milling process. The equipment has a reasonable design, low loss, low noise, no pollution, and easy operation.
Application scope of the wood powder milling machine
Bamboo, husk, Chinese herbal medicine, bark, leaves, wheat bran, ground taro, black hemp, rice husk, corn cob, orange stem, starch, food, shrimp skin, fish meal, seaweed, dehydrated vegetables, hawthorn, dried ginger, Garlic flakes, pumpkin powder, seasonings, dates, paper, circuit boards, plastics, chemical materials, sea products, mica, graphite, bentonite, perlite, distiller’s grains, furfural, cakes, charcoal, activated carbon, cellulose, potato residue Hundreds of materials such as tea, hair, soybean meal, cotton, cowhide, sheepskin, plant roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, and various edible fungi can be processed into fine powders by this machine. The wood flour machine is commonly used in chemicals, building materials, medicine, health care, breeding, food, and other industries.
Description of the wood grinder machine
The main structure of wood powder making machine
- The crushing knife is composed of 7 type knife, 1 type knife, and a centrifugal knife.
- The attached machine consists of a fan, a dust collector and a dust collector.
- The main unit crushing chamber adopts a 7-type knife, 1-type knife, and centrifugal knife. There are coarse crushing, fine crushing, and centrifugal complex crushing.
Working principle of wood milling machine
- This machine uses the motor to drive the rotor of the crushing chamber to run at high speed so that the machine produces high-speed airflow to produce high-intensity impact force, compression force, cutting force and friction force on the crushed material to achieve the unique grinding function.
- During the cutting and crushing process of the three blades, the rotor generates a high-speed airflow that rotates in the direction of the blade. The material is accelerated in the airflow and repeatedly impacts and cuts friction. At the same time, it is subjected to three types of crushing action. The crushed material enters the analyzer with the airflow. For analysis, due to the centrifugal force of the rotor of the analyzer and the centrifugal force of the airflow, when the centrifugal force is greater than the centripetal force, the fine particles enter the collector with the airflow, and the coarse particles enter the centrifugal recombination chamber and continue to pulverize until the customer needs fineness.
Method for fineness adjustment of wood powder milling machine
- The fineness of the wood powder machine can be adjusted arbitrarily between 30–350 mesh. The output and fineness can be automatically adjusted according to the specific gravity of the material. The main motor of the machine is determined according to the crushed material.
- The auxiliary machine of the wood milling machine is equipped with an air volume regulator, which can adjust the air volume. The greater the air volume, the lower the fineness, and vice versa. Continuous production when adjusted to the desired fineness.
- There is a fineness analyzer in the separator of the wood powder grinding machine. After loosening the bolt on the analyzer, the fineness of the upward movement is increased, and the fineness of the downward movement is reduced. After adjusting to the required fineness, the fixed bolt can be produced.