How is bamboo charcoal produced? Bamboo Charcoal Making Machine Price
Bamboo charcoal is admittedly one of the most practical charcoal products. Now bamboo charcoal is widely used in all aspects of our lives. So how is bamboo charcoal produced? How about the price of the bamboo charcoal making machine? Charcoal machine manufacturers share detailed bamboo charcoal production technology for you here.
What are the characteristics of bamboo charcoal?
- The molecular structure of bamboo charcoal is hexagonal, the texture is hard, denser, and has a strong adsorption function.
- Bamboo charcoal has high porosity, which is very suitable as a carrier of soil microorganisms and organic nutrients. It can enhance soil vitality and is a good soil improver.
- Bamboo charcoal can release trace elements when applied, which can effectively improve the environment, kill germs and purify the air.
- Bamboo charcoal has weak conductivity and can play an antistatic role.
- Bamboo charcoal can emit far-infrared rays, and the wavelength is suitable for absorption by the human body, which can speed up human blood circulation and improve the internal environment of the human body.
- Physical properties of bamboo charcoal: The charcoal is dense, dense, porous, rich in minerals, and has a surface area of more than 500 square meters per gram.
- Bamboo charcoal is a pure natural product. It is non-toxic, tasteless, and has no side effects. It can emit crisp metal sounds when struck and has good electrical conductivity.
How to make bamboo charcoal by charcoal making machine?
The raw materials for making bamboo charcoal are usually from Moso bamboo that is more than five years old. After drying, it is placed in an air-flow type carbonization furnace for carbonizing and is dried by the high-temperature oxygen-free environment in the carbonization furnace. The air-flow hoisting carbonization furnace, as well as the bamboo charcoal making machine for sale, has a wide range of uses. In addition to making bamboo charcoal, it can also be used to carbonize various types of wood, branches, straws, rice husks, peanut shells, coconut shells, palm shells, and the like.
Carbonized bamboo charcoal can be further processed into various bamboo charcoal products, such as activated carbon, bamboo charcoal toothpaste, bamboo charcoal mask, adsorbent, etc. The bamboo charcoal making machine is reasonable in price, compact in structure, and easy to use, and has been exported to many countries, such as the Philippines, Kenya, Nigeria, France, Tanzania, Vietnam, Germany and so on.