Carbonization Furnace | Airflow Hoisting Charcoal Machine | Carbonizing Furnace
Airflow hoisting carbonization furnace uses advanced hot gas flow carbonization technology, greatly improves the carbonization rate, and less land occupation, simple and convenient operation, safety and environmental protection, high production efficiency, can save a lot of energy.
Airflow hoisting carbonization furnace adopts the hoisting combination structure, use the method of hoisting cooling, one day can be carbonized multiple furnaces, greatly shorten the production cycle, improve the charcoal production efficiency, is the ideal equipment for large and medium-sized scale charcoal producers to produce charcoal.
Applications of hoisting carbonization furnace
The carbonization furnace can be used to directly carbonize various biomass raw materials, such as wood, logs, wood segments, hardwood, pine, palm wood, coconut shell, palm shell, bamboo, etc.
Structure of airflow carbonization machine
The air-flow hoisting carbonization furnace adopts a unique flue gas treatment system so that the flue gas generated by carbonization can be fully utilized after purification.
In addition to the furnace's own use, to meet the requirements of energy-saving and environmental protection. The remaining 60% of the flue gas can be used as another drying, carbonization, and other heat source, saving a large amount of fuel in production, improve the enterprise benefits.
Hoist carbonization furnace video
Carbonization furnace features
This energy-saving airflow hoisting carbonization furnace is easy to operate, without power and electricity can going mobile production, is the ideal equipment for large-scale production of charcoal.
According to the needs of production, an airflow hoisting carbonization furnace can be set into a single-cylinder, three-cylinder, and four-cylinder, and other multi-tank cylinder forms, to meet the needs of different customers charcoal output.
Features of airflow hoisting carbonization furnace
- Energy-saving and sanitation. Because the hardwood charcoal furnace adopts the balanced circulation carbonization process design of hot gas flow, realizes the smoke and dust recycling and utilization, greatly saves the consumption of igniting wood, and the surplus hot airflow can also be used for drying, heating, and other production processes, effectively improved the shortcomings that the other carbonization methods cannot solve the smoke and dust pollution, large consumption of materials and so on.
- Continuous and conjoined production can be realized to improve the output of charcoal. Adopting the latest cycle carbonization design, the carbonization cycle is greatly shortened. The carbonization time has been reduced from 72 hours before to 8-16 hours now, and continuous concatenation production can be achieved, which creates conditions for the standardization and large-scale production of charcoal and solves the problems of small scale and scattered and messy production of charcoal before.
- Charcoal yield can be up to 99%, charcoal carbon content and appearance quality has been significantly improved. In the carbonization process, the use of airflow from everywhere, all-pervasive equilibrium advantages, greatly shortened the carbonization cycle, and the quality, appearance, and yield of charcoal have different degrees of improvement.
- Increase your income. The airflow hoisting carbonization furnace can recover expensive by-products such as wood oil and wood vinegar according to the customer's demand, reduce environmental pollution and increase carbon production efficiency.
- Easy to operate, easy to learn technology. This wood charcoal furnace eliminates other types of carbonization furnace necessary fan, motor, and other cumbersome devices. Realize no electricity production, reduce labor intensity, technical intensity, safe and simple operation, workers can learn to operate it in a short time.
Technical parameters of airflow charcoal furnace