What are the factors affecting coconut charcoal briquettes production?
To process high-quality and regular-shaped coconut charcoal briquettes, commercial coconut shell charcoal briquette machines are usually used. When producing coconut charcoal briquettes, we should not only pay attention to the correct use of charcoal briquettes making machine but also pay attention to various factors that affect the production of coconut charcoal briquettes. Only by handling the charcoal powder’s binder mixing, charcoal powder’s humidity, uniform production, and other factors, we can produce high-quality charcoal briquettes.
What is a coconut charcoal briquette machine?
Coconut charcoal briquette machine is also called coconut shell charcoal briquettes extruder machine, which is mainly used to extrude coconut shell charcoal powder into various shapes of charcoal briquettes. Usually, we use the coconut shell charcoal briquette machine to process block-shaped hookah charcoal and hexagonal barbecue charcoal.
Of course, we can also use different molds to produce briquettes of different shapes. The raw materials suitable for the charcoal extruder machine are usually various charcoal powder and coal powder, such as rice husk charcoal powder, bamboo charcoal powder, etc.
Maintenance of coconut shell charcoal briquettes machine in use
When using a coconut shell charcoal briquette machine, pay attention to the corresponding maintenance. This is because reasonable maintenance can not only reduce machine failures but also extend the service life of the machine and ensure the continuous production of coconut charcoal briquettes.
Therefore, for most charcoal briquettes manufacturers, proper maintenance must be performed before the briquettes extruder machine is turned on, during operation, and after use. The main maintenance items of the coconut charcoal briquette machine are as follows:
- Before using the charcoal briquette extruder, check whether its rotating parts are flexible and whether there is any abnormal noise. After the empty machine runs for 2 to 3 minutes without abnormality, it can be put into production.
- The raw materials must be pretreated, and the maximum particle size of the carbon powder should be less than 3mm. Then add water, binder, curing agent, etc. to fully. Coconut shell charcoal powder can be used after stirring for 24 hours.
- If the feed opening of the machine is blocked, use wooden or bamboo strips for dredging, and never use metal rods.
- The bearings of the rotating parts of the machine should be lubricated regularly. The temperature of the bearing part of the Briquette machine cannot exceed 60℃.
- The coconut charcoal briquette machine stops feeding before stopping work. Stop the machine after the material in the cylinder is squeezed out. Then disassemble the head, clean it and reinstall it for next use.
- In order to prevent the motor of the charcoal briquettes making machine from overloading, we recommend that users install a current and voltage meter so that the user can adjust the feeding amount according to the data of the current meter.
Factors that affecting coconut charcoal briquettes production
1. Binder factors
When the coconut charcoal briquettes production equipment is working, the quality of the binder will directly affect the hardness and density of the processed briquettes, as well as the user’s production cost. Therefore, when using coconut charcoal briquettes production equipment, it is necessary to select a suitable binder according to the characteristics of the material and the quality of the processed briquettes. Only in this way can the quality of the coconut charcoal briquettes produced be guaranteed.
2. Charcoal powder particle size factor
The particle size factor of carbon powder includes two concepts: particle size and hardness of carbon powder. They are the key factors that affect the production effect and work efficiency of coconut shell charcoal briquettes production equipment.
Therefore, before the charcoal powder enters the coal rod production equipment, its particle size must be measured first. If the particle size is too large, use crushing equipment for fine crushing. After the particle size of the carbon powder meets the requirements, it can be added to the production equipment for production.
3. Humidity factors of carbon powder
When the coconut charcoal briquettes machine is working, if the humidity of the material is too high or too low, it will cause the problem of material adhesion or difficulty in briquetting. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the material has proper humidity, not too dry or too wet.
When the material is too dry, add water and stir to increase the humidity of the material. When the material is too wet, the drying equipment can be used for drying treatment. Only when the humidity of the raw materials is reasonable, can the production of charcoal briquettes save time and effort and improve the processing efficiency.