Honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine:
The honeycomb charcoal briquette machine produced by Shuliy Machinery is one kind of charcoal briquette machine for making charcoal briquettes or coal briquettes. The raw materials for pressing in this charcoal machine are mainly charcoal powder and coal powder. Before briquetting, we may use the charcoal grinder and the binder mixer to process the charcoal powder first. This process can make sure the final charcoal or coal briquettes with high density and smooth appearance for selling good prices.
Honeycomb coal briquette machine working principle
The honeycomb charcoal briquette machine can press the pulverized charcoal powder or coal powder into briquettes with a certain shape. It is mainly composed of five parts: main body, transmission part, feeding part, molding part, and transport part. Especially the molding part is the most interesting part for it can be changed with different molds for making different shapes of coal briquettes. Adding the powdery material to the machine for stamping, forming and demoulding, and then we can get the final solid charcoal rods or coal rods.
Advantages of the honeycomb charcoal briquette machine
The charcoal or coal briquettes made by this coal machine marked with a number of holes inside the cylinder makes it seems like a honeycomb because it can increase the surface area of the coal briquettes so that they are easy to be ignited and can burn enough. The coal briquettes can be 4, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20 holes with round, honeycomb, cylinder and flower shapes, and which has high density and good appearance, easy for moving and storage. In the production process, the length and diameter of the charcoal/coal briquettes can be customized according to the requirements of the customers, and it can be used as a multi-purpose machine, which is convenient and practical.
Applications of the charcoal/coal briquettes form honeycomb charcoal machine
Honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine has been improved several times and was once mainly used for household fire, heating, and honeycomb-shaped cylindrical briquettes made of anthracite. In the past, people processed pulverized coal into spheres slightly larger than table tennis. Now, we make the coal briquettes by the charcoal making machine with holes and different shapes which can increase the surface area of coal, enable coal to burn fully, and reduce resources waste. Most of these charcoal and coal briquettes are used for barbecue, cooking and home or industry heating.
Coal machine main features
The honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine has a simple structure and is divided into five parts: a body, a rotation, a feeding, a stamping and a conveying. The parts work together and the operation is coordinated and stable.
- The body part: consists of a platen and a machine base, which are opened into the skeleton of the machine.
- Transmission part: It consists of a motor, pulley, gear, drive shaft and other components. The motor rotates the gear shaft through the pulley and transmits it to the transmission shaft through two gears. The pair of bevel gears and the rotating shaft drive the dial, and the dial is turned to move to the four-hole disc.
- Feeding part: It consists of a rotating shaft, a hopper, and a stirrer. It is driven by an axial gear to stir the coal and mix it into the mold.
- The stamping part mainly consists of four sliding rods, sliding beam, punching rod, punching seat, punching head, movable pressing plate, movable mold bottom and spring. When the machine rotates, the two gears rotate through the pull rod to drive the sliding beam. When the punch goes down, the punch is forced to move down, the movable plate moves up and the spring is tightened, the coal is pressed and the coal is punched, and the formed coal is loose, by the spring. Press the active platen to determine the compression of the coal.
- The conveying part is composed of a conveyor frame, a pulley, a bracket, and a conveyor belt. The conveyor belt is randomly rotated to send the shaped coal out of the body, and the adjustable screw on the conveyor can adjust the tightness of the conveyor belt.
Honeycomb coal or charcoal briquette machine working video
Honeycomb coal or charcoal briquette machine technical parameters
|Number of punches（Times/minute）||48||48||35||45||48|
|Number of buckets (piece)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Molded coal specification（mm）||φ100×75