Honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine:
The honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine produced by Shuliy machinery can mix the pulverized charcoal and coal powder by adding binder and water. Then add the material to the machine for stamping, forming, demoulding, and finally become columnar finished charcoal rod or coal rod. In the production process, the length and diameter of the charcoal/coal rod can be replaced according to the requirements of the customer, and it can be used in a multi-purpose machine, which is convenient and practical.
Honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine has been improved several times and was once mainly used for household fire, heating, and honeycomb-shaped cylindrical briquettes made of anthracite. In the past, people processed pulverized coal into spheres slightly larger than table tennis. Later, people processed pulverized coal into cylinders and put some holes in the cylinders, because this can increase the surface area of coal, enable coal to burn fully, and reduce resources waste.
Honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine is mainly used to make the coal/charcoal briquettes in honeycomb shapes which crushes raw coal or sifted coal powder, coal slurry and coke powder, adds additives and binders according to a certain ratio, and is pressed into a honeycomb coal shape after being stirred. The diameter of the honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine is divided into different specifications from 90—-220mm. In addition, the honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine can easily exchange the molds by replacing different shapes of molds such as cylindrical honeycomb briquettes, square-shaped briquettes, etc.
The honeycomb charcoal/coal briquette machine has a simple structure and is divided into five parts: a body, a rotation, a feeding, a stamping and a conveying. The parts work together and the operation is coordinated and stable.
- The body part: consists of a platen and a machine base, which are opened into the skeleton of the machine.
- Transmission part: It consists of motor, pulley, gear, drive shaft and other components. The motor rotates the gear shaft through the pulley and transmits it to the transmission shaft through two gears. The pair of bevel gears and the rotating shaft drive the dial, and the dial is turned to move to the four-hole disc.
- Feeding part: It consists of a rotating shaft, a hopper and a stirrer. It is driven by an axial gear to stir the coal and mix it into the mold.
- The stamping part mainly consists of four sliding rods, sliding beam, punching rod, punching seat, punching head, movable pressing plate, movable mold bottom and spring. When the machine rotates, the two gears rotate through the pull rod to drive the sliding beam. When the punch goes down, the punch is forced to move down, the movable plate moves up and the spring is tightened, the coal is pressed and the coal is punched, and the formed coal is loose, by the spring. Press the active platen to determine the compression of the coal.
- The conveying part is composed of a conveyor frame, a pulley, a bracket and a conveyor belt. The conveyor belt is randomly rotated to send the shaped coal out of the body, and the adjustable screw on the conveyor can adjust the tightness of the conveyor belt.
|Number of punches（Times/minute）||48||48||35||45||48|
|Number of buckets (piece)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Molded coal specification（mm）||φ100×75|